BEFORE the bank runs start...

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
... remember WHO owns your bank, and your money! :boxed:

Could You Imagine? Banks May Be Closed for a Month

To prevent widespread bank runs and to keep money from leaving the country, the Greek government instated numerous capital controls to keep the lid on their economy, such as placing a daily withdrawal limit of 60 Euros. When they first created these mandates earlier this month, they were only supposed to be in place for a short period of time. But now it looks like the Greeks may be facing a long-term banking crisis.

Late last night, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras made a statement that should have Greeks dreading the next few weeks. In a televised interview he stated “The reopening of the banks depends on the sanctioning of the deal, which will take place in a month.” So basically the citizens of Greece can look forward to long lines at the ATM and cash shortages through August.

Keep this in mind for when America’s debt crisis finally blows up. You don’t own the money in your bank. It belongs to the bank, and it’s insured and regulated by the government, who are bought and paid for by the banks with the money you put in their accounts. When the system falls apart, you’ve got to see the writing on the wall and get your money out early. Once the crisis starts, your savings will be handed over to the authorities, and rationed out at their leisure. (see how much debt the world owes).

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
When the dollar crashes it all won't be worth anything anyhow. Invest in precious metals. I've got a good supply of brass and lead in different denominations.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
When the dollar crashes it all won't be worth anything anyhow. Invest in precious metals. I've got a good supply of brass and lead in different denominations.

The common man's precious metals: copper, brass, lead... preferably assembled...
icon12.gif

"Junk (circulated, NON-numismatically valuable) silver" coins are a good option too, once your three "B's" are squared away: Bullets, Band-aids, & Beans.

Arckadian

The common man's precious metals: copper, brass, lead... preferably assembled...
icon12.gif

"Junk (circulated, NON-numismatically valuable) silver" coins are a good option too, once your three "B's" are squared away: Bullets, Band-aids, & Beans.

No no no no no no no . . . . Its the FOUR B's:

Bullets

Band-aids

Beans

BACON!!!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Gold prices have hit their lowest prices in 5 1/2 years..$1,077oz as of today, while silver is at $14.47 and both are still dropping. Some experts predict gold to go as low as $700oz. While crude oil prices are dropping too. Meanwhile the dollar gains strength and the Fed announced this week that interest rates will rise by end of the year. Not sure if all of this is good news, as I am no economic major.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Government control of the markets is screwing it up like the rest of the stuff it gets its hand on.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Not sure if all of this is good news, as I am no economic major.

Commodities Collapsed Just Before The Last Stock Market Crash – So Guess What Is Happening Right Now?

If the global economy was actually healthy and expanding, the demand for commodities would be increasing and that would tend to drive prices up. But instead, prices continue to go down.

TPTB can only manipulate markets so far, before the inevitable market correction (i.e. "crash") occurs. It happens EVERY time - it WILL happen again, and gold & silver have never been worthless. :favorites37:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts