Been watching "Justified". Nope now "Falling Skies".

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The FX network TV series. My nephew suggested it so I checked it out. Been watching ever since. Amazon Prime has it so I can watch it commercial free on my Roku.

The main character (Rayland Givens) is a US Deputy Marshal that gets sent from Miami back to his home of Harland county Kentucky to do his marshal thing. But he's not a by the book type guy. He's also a quick draw and deadly accurate. Lots of gun play with a dose of sex & drugs. I think FX is currently airing the last season.

Anyone else watching it?

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Me neither Jeff but then again I don't watch a lot of tv anymore..except maybe my own dvd collection. Thought about watching that mini-series Sons of Liberty but read that it was more fiction then fact, so I passed.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Ran out of free "Justified" episodes so now I'm watching "Falling Skies". I like it. A post apocalyptic show where they shoot up aliens instead of zombies.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Top shot is also one of my favorites also, there is a show that just started a new season called `The Americans` on FX, I like it it's a good show. Not to steal your thread just wanted to add it cause threads about tv shows.
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Top shot is also one of my favorites also, there is a show that just started a new season called `The Americans` on FX, I like it it's a good show. Not to steal your thread just wanted to add it cause threads about tv shows.
Concealed 27

Steal?? Not at all. That's what this thread is all about. Recommending decent shows to watch when we're not here talking. Keep up the suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.