Been using High Noon for years!

armoredman

Full Access Member
I generally don't buy any other holster line now, as these guys make the best stuff I have ever used.

Here are a few pics of some of the fine HNH rigs that have come to me over the years...

DownUnderBerettafrontlogo.jpg

High Noon Down Under with J hook for Beretta PX4 Storm

KimberholsterwithKimber1logo.jpg

High Noon SLide Guard for 4" 1911, shown with Kimber

DownUndertwomonthslater.jpg

High Noon Down Under w/Staps, worn with CZ SP-01 Phantom, and supported by High Noon Rock Steady gun belt. Get the belt. Seriously, get the belt.

Thewholeset.jpg

The Combo - High Noon Rock Steady gun belt, High Noon Down Under w/straps with CZ SP-01 Phantom, and High Noon Double Take spare mag pouch. I believe the old saying is, "it doesn't get any better than this.."

DownUnderback.jpg

Back side of the High Noon Down Under w/straps - that sweat shield is thick enough to qualify as medieval armor!

fits.jpg

High Noon Slide Guard and CZ P-07 pistol

And the icing on the cake, my HNH video. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x04QvPGog0c&feature=g-upl[/ame]

Old School

A quality product at a reasonable price with great customer service.

The Public Secret is my go to holster for CCW.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
A quality product at a reasonable price with great customer service.

The Public Secret is my go to holster for CCW.

Wow! no bumb, no lump, sits just right in the 2 o'clock position with a full size. I may have to get me one. I have a P99 in a Kydex holster at the 4 o'clock position but always find it a little conspicuous (I have no butt, but I do have a small gut)

Arckadian

I wonder if they have a nice holster for a 1911 fullsize IWB. Havent looked yet, just thinking about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts