Another use for an AK47

I am in England. A while ago I saw on TV 2 African game wardens guarding a female rhino and her baby against poachers. She was habituated to them. One at least of them had an AK47 or similar in case of anything. From time to time he slapped the side of his AK47's receiver, making its mechanism rattle, as a "contact call" to keep contact with the rhino.

I am in England. A while ago I saw on TV 2 African game wardens guarding a female rhino and her baby against poachers. She was habituated to them. One at least of them had an AK47 or similar in case of anything. From time to time he slapped the side of his AK47's receiver, making its mechanism rattle, as a "contact call" to keep contact with the rhino.

Today on television in England I saw similar again, from a game area in western Uganda :: a game warden slapped the side of his AK47 to attract the attention of a rhino which he was guarding.

John123john

Yeah. I saw it in the social network news. I think this is good idea, cause now rhinos left a little, and poachers have become tougher, so it is this is a forced measure, i proud by this people!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts