another milestone

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well this is my 4th car that I've turned this amount of miles to.....cars been good I got it in 2003.....

Attachments

• 1101140750.jpg
    1101140750.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 7

oppo

Full Access Member
She is just getting broken in. I almost did that in 12 months once.

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
That 100k milestone is a good one.

My 2004 Jeep KJ has 130k on the odo.

The 1996 Jeep XJ I had before this had almost 200k when I traded it.

And the 1991 Chevy S-10 I had before that has 240k+ on it and a buddy still uses is as a farm truck. (the bed has been converted to a flat bed, the rockers are all rusted away, it is stuck in 4wd, and it smokes a bit when started, but it still runs strong.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My other truck (my handle) is an '05. It just broke the 30K barrier. No it doesn't get driven much.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Is that the one with a Renault 10 cylinder? Super Bee truck. Mopar was neat in its hay day.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If Renault built this then yeah......that's the one.

Actually, Jeff knows more about these things any anyone on the planet. He could probably give you the name of the guy who built each engine and their wife and kids names. The original Viper V-10 was a joint Chrysler/Lamborghini project.

800px-Ram_SRT_engine.jpg

And this is why I don't drive it much. These are the production numbers.

xsPltJmNXuO2tFsznjitmLTf3xAPeacYpOjqCRv2DmE=w503-h259-p-no

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That is one pretty mill. Friend had a white one he destroyed on a guard rail.

If it was the white with blue skunk stripes then it was even rarer then mine. There were only 200 of those. In 2004 they built 50 of the electric blue with white skunk stripes. There are just a few 2006 in the bright silver metallic out there. That's the year they changed the front end. They changed the color to a mineral grey but somehow 6 bright silver metallics got out. I'd love to have one of those too.

kwo51

Full Access Member
To much truck for a 25 year old .He turned it sideways in the rain and and destroyed it.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm happy with my little car it has been good to me....don't think it will make it to 200,000 before I trade it....lol but it's been paid off for 7 years and that's great......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Speaking about burden Summit has some good prices on ammo now. I hate making payments on anything. Most stuff is broken by the time its paid off.

ViperJeff

Administrator
If Renault built this then yeah......that's the one.

Actually, Jeff knows more about these things any anyone on the planet. He could probably give you the name of the guy who built each engine and their wife and kids names. The original Viper V-10 was a joint Chrysler/Lamborghini project.

800px-Ram_SRT_engine.jpg

And this is why I don't drive it much. These are the production numbers.

xsPltJmNXuO2tFsznjitmLTf3xAPeacYpOjqCRv2DmE=w503-h259-p-no

Actually, the real total for 2005 is 5109, however, Bright Silver Metallic is very are indeed

The goal, is to get to 500k in the current ride and then buy a VCA…. regardless of cost

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very nice Jeff... a great engine fo sure.....I would take it out on a Sunday drive once a month that's it...lol but I will never have the money for such a premo ride and motor....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.