7 Rules of Life

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
1) Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4) Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5) Stop thinking to much, its alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6) No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7) Smile.......... you don't own all the problems in the world.

My mother sent me this via email this morning because I have alot of bad things going on with my health and otherstuff thats not good so I thought I would share with my friends here on WF. I know alot of you don't know much about me but everyone here makes me happy with the professionalism and humar. It means alot to me, may not seem like that big of deal to you but its like counseling for me. God Bless You all and I'm thankful that Viper Jeff welcomed me here and we did a few pm's and I've be here everyday since.......Great to be here and thank you all...
Jeffrey aka-Concealed 27
:handshake:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thank you for your kind words, I'm praying everyday that things will get better but I'm still here and waking up everyday so he's listening to me for sure, don't wanna go all religious but thank you kind sir.
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yes Jeffery, I hope every new day is better than the last.

Those are all good rules to go by. One I've always used as a guide post is:

The Golden Rule.

Take care buddy.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Is that the people with the gold rule.An eye foe an eye and a tooth for a tooth vote for me and I will set you free.
Just get better and stop to smell the roses.

Arckadian

I am glad to hear that all of us here have been able to make this time for you a little better. Perhaps that will change one day and your health won't have to be part of that equation. The humor and professionalism will most likely be sticking around of course :)

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks to all who have wished me well, you guys really do make me feel better....I'm gonna be getting a new toy if what I have planned works out and that will make me feel better for sure. I'm getting rid of my G 27 and not sure what I ma replace it with. I'm thinking of an 870 shotgun, a 40 caliber sign p250, or a. 22 plinking pistol ruger probably but I'm not sure yet. Gotta get my deal to go thru then we will see. I got alot of extras for the 27 I love it just have not carried it in almost a year so I decided I could get a good amount of cash for it with the goodies i have for it and get something other than a Glock.......

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
My father had a few anecdotal rules he said he always kept in mind. Like me, he had a way to find a bit of humor in everything. Not that we laugh at trouble, just that a smile can put things into a brighter light.

He had 4 Nevers...

1. Never trust a man who doesn't like puppies
2. Never trust a woman who isn't ticklish
3. Never trust anyone who doesn't like Johhny Cash (I have modifiy this to "Never trust anyone who doesn't like AC/DC")
4. And never cheer before you know who is winning (similar I suppose to "don't count your chickens until they hatch.

One of my favorite things that he would say is "Laugh when you can, cry when you must, but never stop climbing."

Take care bro

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
As former Dallas Cowboys great Bob Lilly use to say.

"It's not the dog in the fight...it's the fight in the dog".

Members online

No members online now.