.40 S&W vs. 10mm - Your Thoughts

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
That's no lie, and everyone but Willie cracks me up. It may be scripted, but Willie is too uptight and ackward.

Yeah, I think Willy is the worst actor. The rest put on a good show, but you can tell he's putting on an act and doesn't do so well. It's so damn stupid it's funny and I'd never watch that kind of show, but really, the family values part of the show I do believe it true and real and why I watch it.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Yeah, I think Willy is the worst actor. The rest put on a good show, but you can tell he's putting on an act and doesn't do so well. It's so damn stupid it's funny and I'd never watch that kind of show, but really, the family values part of the show I do believe it true and real and why I watch it.

I definitely believe the family values part. Phil is actually a preacher, and Jase travels around and preaches on occasion.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I definitely believe the family values part. Phil is actually a preacher, and Jase travels around and preaches on occasion.

Really? I knew he did a sermon once but wasn't aware he was an actual preacher. As stupid and redneck as those people are, and I'm sure alot of that is staged too, but America would be way different if we had families like that. That is very rare these days. Kids in a reality show, usually don't use Yes Ma'am, yes Sir, and would slip at least some of the time. I think that part is real too. And we're talking teens at that.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Sure it's scripted, but I like it, too.

And I'm pretty sure that uncle si is never on script.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sure it's scripted, but I like it, too.

And I'm pretty sure that uncle si is never on script.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

HEY !!! I agree, nothing that dude says is scripted. He's just him and you can tell it. Willy and Jase, you can tell they're scripted.

Members online

No members online now.