1001st post

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Proud to have just posted my 1000st post on our great forum. Thanks to viper Jeff, all sponsers, and mods.... love being among all of u. Thanks, Concealed 27

SWSS

Full Access Member
Shee-ite. Wish i had time to type that much...Congrats!

SWSS from somewhere....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Seemed the forum was on Fire when the gubment was going thru the gun control scare, then after it was shot down, posting slowed way down. Don't make me call Obama and Frankenstein and get that ball rolling again. Post up or I'm calling the red phone in the Oval Office.

Full Access Member
Seemed the forum was on Fire when the gubment was going thru the gun control scare, then after it was shot down, posting slowed way down. Don't make me call Obama and Frankenstein and get that ball rolling again. Post up or I'm calling the red phone in the Oval Office.

O.K,O.K. Calm down,It's just a small lull. :snoopfacepalm::lol2:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Better be nice. I'm in Moore, OK you know. He was just here up close and personal and I'm in contact with the Fire Chief at Station 1 where Obama was at. I am friends with the Fire Chief's bro. I know he can get me back in touch with Obama if need be. I also do the towing for the city of Moore and wasn't long ago, I was over there towing one of thier Fire Chief rigs to the shop for a bad diesel fuel leak.

You guys should have heard the crap they went thru to have Obama here. CIA and Secret Service was here 2 days before the boss arrieved. The scoured the whole the city for potential hazards, went into buildings and took measurements, did a whole run down tour through every nook and cranny of that fire dept, and even wanted to know things like what is the burn rate of the carpet and drapes, the mental health of all the fire fighters assigned to that station and the list goes on. Absolutely crazy.

But yeah, don't jack with me, I'll get on that red phone. Post Up bitches. Being born and raised in Cali, (and I hate to admit that), I have some inside scoop on how to get in touch with Frankenstein too. POST AWAY or else !!!

Members online

No members online now.